Bonjour Baby Baskets provides high-end baby gift baskets filled with high quality, unique and modern hand selected baby products. The company believes in promoting local talent and they source products made in Canada.
I had a chance to receive one of their luxurious mini baskets and I absolutely love the quality of the products I received. My basket came wrapped in soft tulle, with a matching bow and a personalized greeting card. Their wool felt baskets are handmade, chemical free and super stylish. the beautiful packaging makes these the perfect baby gift!
You can browse their website to check out the baskets they offer or you can build your own basket and pick the products you want to receive. You can choose from a selection of:
- Luxurious, designer and brand-name baby clothing.
- Skin-care products free of parabens, mineral oils, petroleum, phthalates, and colouring.
- Safe and chemical free toys.
My mini basket included:
- Robot Soft Toy by Stuf Studio (yellow): My 4 month old LOVES it! It has a rattle inside and every time I shake it he goes crazy! One of his favourite toys at the moment.
- Janod Wooden Puzzle for 12+ Designed in France: I am a fan of wooden puzzles and I have a nice collection of them for my two children. This adorable bunny puzzle will be fun for my little one to play with once he is a bit older. My toddler liked it and played a bit with it when he saw it as well.
- Little Bunny Teething Toy from Re-Wood Toys: Safe, natural and non toxic, what else can I say? I love wooden teethers and this one was made in Canada!
- Teething Toy from RINGLEY: 100% Organic cotton terry cloth plus untreated maple wood from Canada. Perfect teething toy for little ones. Another favourite!
- Natural Wool Felt Mini Basket, soft tulle, matching bow and personalized greeting card.
Be sure to visit their website to see the great selection of products they offer and to order the perfect gift!